Family

Family

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merry Christmas Little Stars!

Tonight was an amazing night.  Owen has been practicing for his Christmas program at Heidi's all month.  He's been singing non-stop and sharing little behind the scenes secrets with us about the program.  I was so curious to see if he'd actually perform or if he'd get shy in front of all the parents.  He did a FANTASTIC job!  We were so proud of him!  I wish the blog would allow us to upload more videos because I'd post a bunch!  I guess photos will have to do!  I am always amazed at the effort the Heidi puts into the program.  I struggle to clean the house with Owen home - she teaches 10 kids 9 or 10 songs, makes props, cleans up all the toys, gets them all dressed up, gets herself ready, preps treats for everyone, moves furniture around and hangs the backdrop - and maintains her sanity!  I couldn't do it!!!

Looking so proud with his friends Lily and Kendall


 "I'm thankful for you..."
 and for the food we eat!


 Where is Santa, Where is Santa, Here he is!

 "All of the reindeer loved him!"
 "And when they placed it on his head, he began to dance around!"
 "Thumpity thump, thump, thumpity thump, thump, look at Frosty go!"
 Heidi must have a special "in" with Santa, because all of her Little Stars are on the nice list!

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
 Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!
Heidi and her Little Stars
 This is one of Owen's best friends, Lauren
 Enjoying some yummy treats after a great performance
 Owen and Heidi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment