Family

Family

Saturday, December 7, 2013

"I Love you Santa!"

For many years, I've planned events that have included Santa and other people's children, but now that I have my own, it's fun to be able to plan little events for Owen and other important kiddos in our life.  I've started a breakfast with Santa tradition.  It's crowded and chaotic, and there is only room for a few families, but it's wonderful to see the kids get SO excited to see Santa.

Owen has always loved Santa, but this year he was shy and wouldn't sit on his lap without us in the picture. By the end of the day though,  he was hugging him and saying, "I love you Santa!"

 Here he was teaching Santa's bear, Gruffy, how to smile for the camera
 Jen, Lucy and Piper
 Nick, Lindsey and Lisa
 The kids were silent while sitting around the table with Santa!
 Lucy and Piper = ADORABLE!
 I can't get over how old Liam and Owen look in this picture.
 Sully too!
 Norah and Ben are such little sweeties!
 Santa, Liam and Aja
 Santa and Aja
 Santa and Owen
 Santa and Sully Boo
 Santa and Nelly Lu
 Controlled chaos! :)
 Showing Santa the cool monster trucks his friends gave him
 "I love you Santa!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment