Family

Family

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mama, I Hear Your Heart Beeping!

Lately Owen has been saying such funny things.  I always think, "I have to remember that so I can write a blog with all of the funny things he says."  Then I go to do it and can't remember what he said.  :(

This weekend we had our monthly daycare date night.  I told Owen that he was going to go to Ronda's to play with Liam, Logan (9 months) and Sully.  His response was, "Logan can't play Mom!  He's a baby and he has baby hands, not people hands!" 

He's been obsessed with Christmas lately.  He always wants to watch Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music.  At Ronda's, Sully's dad asked him how his week was.  He said, "Fine Justin, but I'm waiting for Christmas to come!"  Ronda and Justin about died laughing.

He loves to play doctor lately and tonight I was very ill apparently.  (He told me that I had a fever all the way home from Heidi's.)  Dr. O put me to bed (on the couch) and set out to make me feel better.  He had two stethoscopes around his neck and said, "Mama!  I hear your heart beeping!"

Over the past few weeks, O has added, "In the whole world" after quite a few things....he's my favorite digger in the whole world, I love this in the whole world, Mr. Bear is my friend in the whole world, I like chicken in the whole world.  He doesn't always get the wording right, but it is so stinkin' cute!

Paul and I must say, "We are getting tired of...." because lately he has been saying that things are making him tired or sleepy.  Again, not in the right context usually, but he's trying to tell us that he's tired of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment