Family

Family

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Let's Roll!

This week has been fun and busy!  Last night was Owen's first "tiny tumblers" class.  It's just a little four week community ed class where they do obstacle courses, play, and well...tumble!  Last night he learned how to do the log roll and the pencil roll. He also got to jump! Since he went to class with Daddy, I sent the camera along and asked Paul to take lots of pics.  This is what he came back with....guess our ideas of 'lots' aren't the same!  Good thing I'm able to go next week so I can get some photo documentation! :)

 Tonight we went to the dome for some rollerblading with Paul's work.  We didn't really see any of his co-workers there, but still had fun! 
 As you can see, there weren't very many people on the floor we were on, so we had lots of room to practice!  The tunes were playing and it reminded me just how much I like rollerblading!
 He did very well and kept wanting to go again after we took breaks. 
At bedtime tonight, when I asked him what the best part of his day was, he said "SKATING!"  Looks like we might be looking into some rollerblades for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment