Family

Family

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

Wow, I am falling behind.  If I don't download photos and write a post the day something happens, I tend to let them pile up and I get behind!  Paul is out of town this week and I had a wonderful Mother's Helper (aka sweet 6th grade girl that came to play with Owen while I got a few things done around the house) tonight.  SO, now I have some time tonight to catch up on blogging!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year.  Owen started saying months ago that he wanted to be a construction guy for Halloween and he really never waivered.  Easy enough!  We have tools - check!  We have a tool belt - check!  We have a hard hat - check!  We just ordered a kid's size safety vest and bought some face paint (he said he needed a beard) and we were good to go!

We started the festivities on Tuesday at the Kowalski's Boo Bash with our friends from Ronda's.  Owen got to Trick or Treat with his best buddies and his best girls.  He was pretty timid while trick-or-treating, but once we got back to Ronda's, he was a wild man!


Liam, Owen and Sully
 Painting and carving our pumpkins

 His first real time Trick-or-Treating
 Construction Guy Owen (with only half a beard left!)  He was so excited after each house, he had to show us what he got.  I think this was a Kit Kat.
 Cohen, Leighton and Owen
 Daddy ended up carrying his hat most of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment