Family

Family

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

2013 Family Photos

Our beloved photographer moved to California and this week, I couldn't be more sad about that!  She was amazing from how she worked with Owen, how she captured his personality, how she sent us sneak peeks so we could see what they would look like, her presentation of the CD, and her amazing images.

We went with a new woman this year and unfortunately, I was really disappointed.  She said we'd have our CD with photos in two weeks and after constant nagging, being lied to a few times and finally just having to ask if she lost our photos, we got the CD in the mail.  To be honest, the presentation stunk, I had to email her and ask for the copyright release and also for her to explain how I should go about ordering the few printed photos that our package comes with. 

The photos aren't horrible, but I'm used to going through Joyce's photos and not being able to pick because each one was better than the last.

Here are the best ones.





 We brought this pink heart balloon with a purple A on it with us to the photo shoot.  My hope was to get some photos of us holding the balloon and then releasing it.  Unfortunately, when she took the above photo, Owen grabbed his tackle box and up with the balloon before we had the opportunity to do any photos with it. 






 Each year I have Owen's picture taken with Mr. Bear.  When he's older, I want to give him a box with Mr. Bear and photos of him throughout his childhood with his bear.
 Our little fisherman!






No comments:

Post a Comment