Family

Family

Monday, February 18, 2013

So Many Things to Love!



My miracle baby turns 3 in a few days and it is so hard to believe!  The time literally has flown.  There are so many things that I love about my little man and that I don't want to ever forget.

Owen, I love:

*How you pronounce computer  "PA-cuter."

*How you love Mr. Bear so much.  You carry him around, drive him in your dump truck, rub his hand on your arm as you are falling asleep.  You tell me, "I can carry him downstairs because he is little for me Mom!"

*The soft, gentle voice that you use when you talk to animals and babies.

*How you skip the "L" and the "M" when you sing the ABC's.

*How kind you are to others.

*How you give me "monkey hugs" when I drop you off at daycare in the morning and how you blow kiss after kiss to me out the window as I leave.

*How you cheer me on and tell me I get to get an M&M after I go potty.

*How you belly laugh when we chase each other around the hallways.

*How you tell me that you are going to be a fireman when you are grown up - a nice one.

*I love that you are a good eater and will eat most everything we put in front of you.

*How you say your prayers at night and say, "I love you God!"

*How you tell me that I'm a "good cooker" when I cook dinner.

*When I ask you what we should make for dinner, you shrug and say, "Cookies maybe?"

*How when you wake up, you come find me while I'm getting ready and just want to snuggle for a few minutes.

*Even though you insist on sitting in your own rocking chair and not in my lap, I love reading books with you before bed.

*I love how smart you are, how you use your manners, and even what a stinker you can be sometimes.

I love you with all my heart and I am so very lucky to be your Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your comments...Owen is lucky to have you as his mommy!

    ReplyDelete