Family

Family

Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm Three!

After his friend Kaden turned 3 in October, Owen kept asking when he'd turn 3.  Without giving it too much thought, I said, "After Santa comes, you will get to have your birthday and turn 3."  One day in December, he and I were out running errands and stopped by my office quick.  Santa came out of the office door and Owen joyfully shouted, "I get to be 3 now!  Santa comed!"  Hmmm, a little too literal!

Turning 3 has been a very big deal, so I wanted to capture some of his thoughts at this fun age.  I asked Owen lots of questions and this is what he had to say.

What's your favorite color?  "Dark blue"
What do you want to be when you grow up?  "A fireman - with BIG legs!"
What is your favorite thing to eat? "Spaghetti and meatballs and pancakes maybe"
How old is Daddy?  "3"
How old is Mommy?  "A really big number - 7"
Who is your best friend? "Kaden"
What is your favorite toy to play with? "Mine fire truck and mine fire chief hat"
What do you like to do with Daddy? "Work with mine tools"
What do you like to do with Mommy? "Work with tools"
What is your favorite show to watch on TV? "Fireman Sam"
WHat is your favorite book to read? "George and his Daddy with a yellow hat"

No comments:

Post a Comment