Family

Family

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Friends are an Amazing Blessing!

A few weeks ago, I got a surprise invitation in the mail.  It said that a few of my closest girlfriends were taking me to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Pier 500, to help me celebrate Baby M!  What an amazing blessing!  They thought of all the details. The table coverings, the flowers, the food, the company and the amazing desserts!  They know me well! :)

 Jen, Lisa, me, Jackie and Pammy
As if all of this wasn't enough, they spoiled us with gifts galore and coupons for lots of fun things like help with the nursery, meal prep and clean up, and play dates with Owen for after the baby is born.  This particular group is pretty dead set that Baby M is a girl, so I went home with an abundance of PINK! ;0)  Love these ladies so much.  It warms my heart that they love me and our family enough to think to do this for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment